CED Millennium Chronograph

I have had one now for a whole 2 hours, and it sux. I've read all the trouble shooting suggestions, and nothing works just a reading of 0000. I thought it might be the sun so I moved to the back porch put on the infrared sky screen still no reading just 0000. Any sugestions?

Jim I called ced today they had me do the flash light deal I had already tried that from reading the post here on the forum. I have to send it back the 2 sensors and main computer ,and they will test,and replace with new one. I still don't think that is good customer service! They should send me new one ups next day air, and I could send them the broken one back. That's the right thing to do, but not many companies do the right thing anymore. That would be good cust. service if I have had it for a year, but this is brand new just got it today. Rcbs, Dillon has good cust. service. Moe

OK I got my CED Millenium back this week, just finished a test for anyone who wants to know!!! I started about lunch today sun was out. I shot 25 22 lr pistol, 25- 22 lr rifle, 25- 177 cal air gun, 5- 17 rem cf, 3- 300 wsm and 5 arrows from a compound bow. only one miss reading. 4:00 pm it's cloudy 25- 22 lr out of rifle no miss readings. 7:15 sun on the way down 5- 22 lr out of rifle did not read any of those. 7:30 pm got infared sky screen hooked up. 50- 22 lr out of rifle not a single miss. I even tried to make it miss by shooting up high, but it still would get a reading. I have to take back the sux comment, I made. I guess u can get a lemon in anything. We will see how it works over the long haul. The computer hook up was also nice. That concludes my test. Moe

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.