CCP Baloon over the US

I am truly concerned over what's next.

This is no doubt a psychological probe to provide military insight on our country's leadership's.

This is no doubt a psychological probe to provide military insight on our country's leadership's.

I am truly concerned over what's next.

JB was probably taking his nap or eating ice cream

The Chinese balloon has an altitude of 60.000 ft or about 11 miles. A real threat for all sorts of surveillance, like detailed pics, and infra-red (heat). The balloon passed over our nuke sites in Montana.

I cannot recall any other incident in my 70+ years that has me so embarrassed of our country's ability to defend our sovereignty.

This deserves a congressional inquiry.
Any interesting array of commentary. Hard to believe this happened!

Reading through this...you guys are a mess 🙄🤣🤣 Reminds me of the customer trying to instruct the experienced mechanic how to do the repairs. I prefer not to spill my guts on subjects like this that are based on more conjecture than facts and reflect a whole lot of emotional biases. Truth is not a particular party commodity by the way. 🤠 We better get back to doing what we know best how to do - shoot our meat poles. 😜

News is no longer reported by Walter Cronkite, its now propaganda to indoctrinate the "little people" to serve which "master" is in power.
News is no longer reported by Walter Cronkite, its now propaganda to indoctrinate the "little people" to serve which "master" is in power.
Walter Cronkite was a liberal commie. Remember his saying the Vietnam war was unwinnable?
David Brinkley was the Conservative. At your age I'd thought you'd remember that Muddy...😉🇺🇲

Have you seen our head mechanic? 🙄
There's a whole lot more than one person involved here. I'm not going to get into this further, but I'll say this - I'm a respectful guy and not inclined to this kind of caricature. It always says more about the "speaker" to me than it says anything about its object. And I'm not defending or condemning of whom you speak.

I know my responses likely are not popular on here, but I can say I did not vote for it either. 🤠

No one likes cold rice....

Attachments

• received_3530786243820916.jpeg
    received_3530786243820916.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 37
So can we really track a balloon? Contradicting statements on that plus balloon path before Montana.

Which after reading more 🐂💩, went to range and ran Hammer ladders on 55HH, 70HH and 166HH. Now that was FUN! I am so excited over results but did not run ladder deep enough!! Back to bench to extend ladders.! I might hang some balloons down range since I don't have a F22.