• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI Magnum Large Rifle Primers #250

You obviously missed my post about finding a local buyer and that no shipping was necessary!?!?

Listening to all the folks on here whine and or complain about this listing is a microcosm of today's male population…bunch of BETA's!
Obviously you missed my point based upon your willingness to ship. I could care less about your price and have not commented upon it. Not giving a crap about ones actions or consequences to others is also a microcosm of our society.

Obviously you missed my point based upon your willingness to ship. I could care less about your price and have not commented upon it. Not giving a crap about ones actions or consequences to others is also a microcosm of our society.
Funny that you would paint me with that brush, yet you don't know me from Tom, Dick or Harry??? Had the primers needed to be shipped, I would have shipped them via ground! Shocking, I know….but they would not have been placed on an airplane and no lives over at "Value Jet" would have been put in harms way.

Working hard for a blue collar wage is dumb…working smart, not hard is how folks like me avoid that problem!

You say that everytime you fill your gas tank?
Absolutely, Almost every day about something. Even better now we are paying 4 times the freight rate we were at the end of 2020. 16K for a full truck coast to coast.....was 4-5K. I wont buy primers for 75/1000 but I will ship a product that needs to be sold so the owner can continue to stay in business. Nothing worse than having to half fill your 500 gallon off road diesel tank. I am paying the same inflated and some additional everyone else is paying and I dont like it. Luckily as consumers we still have choices on many things. You/I can choose to spend it or not.

Working hard for a blue collar wage is dumb…working smart, not hard is how folks like me avoid that problem!
And that is why you are trying to make $250 on a box of primers? If you had money you wouldn't bother.

I have plenty of blue collar friends- honest, hard working people. You must love your siblings according to their net worth. Pretty sad.

I'd rather sweat for a buck and sleep at night then screw someone for 400+shipping and call myself "upper class". Pretty sad to hear garbage like this from someone who preaches "let's go Brandon" and then spits on 15% of the U.S that support that statement.

The ValueJet example was for improper shipping and yes a worse case. Shipping by ground does not change the risk from primers for improper shipping. DOT has increased penalties and doesn't include criminal aspects for property damage, injury or worse fatality. So if improper shopping destroys a semi owned by a blue collar worker. Or worse. Destroy a shipping terminal or worse. Yep not ValueJet.

$84,425 per day, per violation is the new maximum civil penalty for a typical hazmat shipping violation.

$196,992 per day, per violation is the new maximum civil penalty for a violation that results in death, serious illness, severe injury, or substantial property damage.

Now understand the per day per violation can be applied to the actual number of articles in the shipment.

I feel like this idea is part of the problem these days. Maybe that's just me. More power you for selling things high but we should deff not be teaching our kids this nonsense. If we had more people working hard for blue collar wages I wonder if we'd be looking a little different in this country?