• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI 450

I know there are laws against price gouging, but those may refer strictly to businesses. In any case if it's perfectly "legal" to ask for these prices it's well within our rights to voice an opinion about it. i won't be losing any sleep over this either. I won't be buying any primers or any other shooting supplies at these prices either. Good time to go fishing lol.

Well since my post is buzzing with excitement and generating interest let's add another 5000 to it. Thats right 10,000 CCI 450 Small Rifle Magnum at 17.5 cents each.
20201217_124403.jpg

let's be honest how many here have bought 5.56 at the local store for 50cpr and are here complaining about 17.5 for a primer.

I doubt it's no one.

honestly, smells like commies in here lately.
And you are complaining about people complaining...smells like the same thing to me.

Ask whatever price you want but if it's way out of the ordinary, one has to expect pushback. Deal with it.

And you are complaining about people complaining...smells like the same thing to me.

Ask whatever price you want but if it's way out of the ordinary, one has to expect pushback. Deal with it.
you're complaining about my complaining sounds like something a 7 year old would say.

Obviously im in the minority here and brigading peoples posts because you want their stuff cheaper and it's "not fair" is the popular move so I'll move along.