• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cased Colt "Wyatt Earp" Lawman Series Frontier Scout Buntline Single Action Revolver

md66948

Un-Fired Cased Colt "Wyatt Earp" Lawman Series Frontier Scout Buntline Single Action Revolver. Serial no. 810LWE, (810th produced out of 3,000 in the Heritage Collection), .22 caliber, 12-inch nickel-plated barrel, cylinder trigger guard and grip strap assembly. Blued frame. Varnished walnut grips with medallions. Contained in original black leatherette covered wooden case with western scene in gold on front [Earp and Holliday walking down street].

My buddy bought this New and never fired it. I have never fired it or turned the cylinder. These have sold for $950.00 on Gun Broker when available, I am asking $625.00 or best offer. This must be registered locally or shipped to an FFL.

Your FFL must take shipments from a non ffl or there will be an additional $50.00 plus actual shipping costs at my end to ship from a dealer.

Please no trade offers.