Case trimming machine which is the best for the $ ?

So a few case trimmer stations have been out for a while now. And most of you guys have used them religiously. I would like to know which ones are worth buying ? What are the pluses & minuses. The simplicity of them to set up w/ out sacrificing to much brass. I was looking at the Frankford & Lyman. I like the fact the Frankford does more to the case while prepping. Is there anything better ?
I have a Lyman manual trimmer. Not exactly the easiest to set up for precision & don't like the way it marks up the inside of necks. Some of the brass I have is really hard to replace. So I would like to retain what I have as long as possible. I would imagine this issue has been addressed before. But has anything really changed ? I saw a system yesterday called the Trimit 2, that looked promising ? But it seems they are hard to come by. And I know Giraud makes one specific caliber. But I really liked the Trimit 2 for the fact you can switch the caliber with a different bushing. And it had a fine adjustment on it. No need to buy another complete system. I know you may think of it as a cheesy set up. But this is more for a on the road type tool. To use with a Lee hand loader. And to have if power goes out. If anyone has one I would be interested in purchasing for a reasonable price. Brownells carry the bushings for the Trimit 2 but not the tool. And has anyone even tried it ?
Tried them all. Giraud is good if you have limited cartridges and get a 3D vac attachment. Henderson all the way

I was looking at options too. Owner of a reloading shop recommended one drill mounted options he had, said that he would give me 100% refund if I didn't like it for any reason. Growing tired of the lathe type and wanting more efficient but accurate, I tried it out. So far I have used it on .223, .264, .284, and .308 brass and I am not taking it back.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020652434?pid=816840
I will be getting this for a portable option.

So a few case trimmer stations have been out for a while now. And most of you guys have used them religiously. I would like to know which ones are worth buying ? What are the pluses & minuses. The simplicity of them to set up w/ out sacrificing to much brass. I was looking at the Frankford & Lyman. I like the fact the Frankford does more to the case while prepping. Is there anything better ?
I have a Lyman manual trimmer. Not exactly the easiest to set up for precision & don't like the way it marks up the inside of necks. Some of the brass I have is really hard to replace. So I would like to retain what I have as long as possible. I would imagine this issue has been addressed before. But has anything really changed ? I saw a system yesterday called the Trimit 2, that looked promising ? But it seems they are hard to come by. And I know Giraud makes one specific caliber. But I really liked the Trimit 2 for the fact you can switch the caliber with a different bushing. And it had a fine adjustment on it. No need to buy another complete system. I know you may think of it as a cheesy set up. But this is more for a on the road type tool. To use with a Lee hand loader. And to have if power goes out. If anyone has one I would be interested in purchasing for a reasonable price. Brownells carry the bushings for the Trimit 2 but not the tool. And has anyone even tried it ?
There are several POSTS on Trimmers. We modified our own Henderson.

112BC398-D2E1-44DB-B06A-3492536EAE8A.jpeg

There are several POSTS on Trimmers. We modified our own Henderson.

I thought there was a few threads on here too. But when I did a search I found a couple articles but not much as far as the threads. That was how I found the Giraud ***. I went to the affiliate thread from the article but there wasn't much there. I know I was on a thread when I first began on here. But I could not find it from search. I guess I should have tagged it or bookmark ? I'm not the savviest with electronic technology. LOL

Im very happy with my Giraud. I trim/ chamfer/ debur fresh brass out of the case at a rate of about 1,000 per hour. Perfect little shine around the mouth makes seating bullets smoother on new brass. Obviously on reloads as well. I wish I had this unit years ago. So fast and efficient.

I've used the Lee trimmers for years, but now mainly use a Wilson. I'm into quality more than quantity but as I get older, I'm looking for the Frankford arsenal trimmer.View attachment 432155
I had also looked at the Lyman case trim express trimmer. It resembled the Henderson & Giraud. Just on a smaller scale & cheaper. For small batches of brass it looks promising. It does look like it may take a little finesse to set up also. But it only trims the neck. Does not chamfer & debur. But I wonder if anyone has tried changing the cutter to try & do all 3 steps. Or is it that the cutter not interchangeable ? For the price it may be worth experimenting ?