Case trimmer

check out the HENDERSON PRECISION Gen2 powered case trimmer. Panhandle Precision did a video, it looks neet but expensive. I personally have several Little Crows and a Sinclair with an ample supply of Lee trimmers if I could recoup all the money I have spent over the years I might consider the Henderson .

I obtained a Frankford Arsenal with the trimmer station. It does a myriad of cartridges. Trims, deburs inside & outside plus comes with primer pocket bits. Motorized, well built, reliable. Sets up quickly. I recommend it! HTH

Well mine is slow i use the Wilson with micrometer adjustments it is very precise and I want precision over production View attachment 183622
I second Bill Cauley's recommendation. It is very precise and adjustable in .001' increments.
I started using mine about 200 loads ago and am very impressed. Certainly not as fast as an automatic one, but still pretty fast and easy to use. It currently is on sale at Midway for $135 ($20 off).

I have one of the Original Forester case trimmers too. Not sure what the difference is on the new style, but it has worked well for me over the years. I have the drill bit attachment on it. Once it is adjusted to where I want it the trimming process is fast and accurate.

I use the powered RCBS with the 3-way cutter head, so trimming/deburring/chamfering is all done at once. Spring tension feeds the cutter into the case mouth. I know a number of shooters prefer something faster. What I'll do is put a case on the trimmer - while it's cutting I'm resizing brass right next door on my single stage press. By the time I size a case the trimmer is done. I tumble next and they're ready to load.

Well mine is slow i use the Wilson with micrometer adjustments it is very precise and I want precision over production View attachment 183622
My Forester was a ***, so I bought this one. Very precise mic adjustments. I removed the turning handle and bought an attachment from Sinclair that allows you to turn with a cordless drill. No sweat.

I'll be the loan vote for lyman I guess, comes with the mandrels and has a collet for case head. Fast accurate and easy. No reason to change later down the road.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.