• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Case of H1000

Nubba0681

Found a unicorn....
I'm good on the powder as I have plenty but figured I'd grab this to help some others as I see a lot of posts a day looking for this.

10lb case of H1000

Its high like everything else but not crazy or even half the cost of Gunjoker high...

I want somebody to get this that will use it...
Not somebody looking to burn somebody on it.... As I have no way of knowing for sure, just know I hope you get a hair in your next McDonald's if you're looking to do this kinda thing. 😂

$500 for the case close to me (NW GEORGIA) or will travel a bit if needed beings I'm out of work the rest of the year if I can get a little more for fuel cost depending on my ride.

I could list this and make almost triple money on it but I'm looking to help somebody out on here beings I have been helped here a ton.

I would like to sell this whole case at once but will break it up into 2 lots of 5lbs...

Absolutely no shipping whatsoever.
I just can't...

Thanks
Pat

Regretfully this is all too true nowadays. I sold some RL26 for $35/lb locally and saw it posted online for sale the next day at $85/lb. the dude even used the photos I had on my ad.
Yeah, that is BS on their part. Good news is I have been seeing H1000 locally over the last few weeks if you hunt hard enough.... Primers here and there as well.