• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Case of BR-2’s

Fubarredz

NO SHIPPING.

Looking to sale a case .qt of 1000 primers for $80.00. I know it's a lot but I don't shoot CCI's and that's what my buddy wants for them. Located in north Houston ( Tomball ). Or will trade for a case of 210m's or 215m's.

Last edited:
All - please don't support price gouging ...

That's what he paid in north Houston at Carter's country he just wanted what he's got in them, I was hoping someone would just want to trade a case of 210m's or 215m's and I'd buy them from him and trade whoever wants them. So instead of being a troll just mind your own business. I've never ripped anyone on here off I have good trader reviews and the stuff I sale on here is always priced very well.

You'll not find a post by me that qualifies as 'trolling' ...

A trade might be a better approach to solving having overpaid in the first place rather than propagating inflated/gouge pricing ... My recommendation to anyone in such a situation is to be a leader in solving the issue rather than propagating it.

No ill will intended - best of luck to you and may honor be upheld among all of us here.