Case lube

whats everyone using? I've been using Hornady case lube but it's recently giving me issues so I went back to my old Lee case lube but I'm about out of that so time for a new product.
I've used anhydrous lanolin from the pharmacy for 30 years ,works great and it's cheap and good for your hands , just roll the cases on a sponge pad covered with it and wipe off with a rag after sizing.

how do you clean the lanolin off the case after resizing?
I use imperial wax on the body and neck, then just wipe it off with a microfiber towel and it leaves it dry so I can use graphite lube for expanding the neck

what about the lube inside the necks? I use a size die with no expander ball then I use a neck expander mandrel with graphite lube-- the inside of the neck would need to have 0 "wet lube" in it before dipping into the graphite lube for the expander mandrel

-I anneal on annealeez
-throw cases in gallon ziplock and 2 sprays of lanolin lube and hand bag to my son, 2.5 years old, and make him mix them all up
-deprime
-size with expander removed
-throw in corn media tumble for 2 hours
-brush necks
-dip in dry lube and expand necks
-chamfer debur
-prime charge seat

that's how I load. I've never had much case lube get inside the necks. I used to use one shot but costs started adding up. I'm about $20 into the lanolin lube and it's going to take me a long time to use it all up. With a 1 and 2 year old running around it's best for me to get them all covered and run through them quickly on the press.

I also full size my brass with expander spindle removed. I use a conventional Forster "Benchrest" full length sizer die - and I had Forster custom hone neck of my die to 4thou under my loaded neck diameter (0.3340" in my case for my .308 Lapua and military brasses). Custom hone made my mandrel sizing step easier with very little runout.

If I am doing more than 20-40 reloads I use the Alcohol / Lanolin mix. After loading it wipes off easily with a cloth or some people tumble (I don't).

If I'm doing a small number of loads or test loads or work ups, I use Imperial Wax. Same as the lanolin, I just wipe it off with a cloth after loading.

You really can't go wrong with either. If using the lanolin mix, you can put your cases in a gallon zip lock, give them a few sprays and work the lube around. Dump them on a tray and let them dry a few minutes before using. The lanolin to alcohol is 1:10 to 1:12 ratio and make sure you buy liquid lanolin. Do not use the stuff that comes in a tube for nursing mothers. You can buy it cheap off Amazon. For 99% alcohol, a cheap and easy source is Heet fuel line antifreeze available in the auto section at Walmart or any auto parts store. You can also buy 99% off Amazon. Most stores only carry up to 91%. Don't use less than 99% as it has too much water in it to mix and dry properly.

Hornady One Shot is actually very good for coating your snow shovel.
need to try that next time we have a wet snow--hate that wet heavy sticky snow---wonder if it works inside the snowblower chute too?

I dont tumble my brass after sizing them to get lube off-- always worried that banging the brass into each other would somehow be detrimental to all the efforts ( sizing, trimming, chamfering, etc) I had just done

I know some guys that use and have never had issues with petroleum based lubes-- I would never chance t as it can contaminate power and primers