Case lube

I use Imperial Sizing Wax for all my low round count reloads. (About 70% of what I do)
Also use Reddings graphite for neck bushings or Mandrels

For larger quantities, I'm using Dillons Case Lube (which is the Lanolin/Alcohol mix)

Used Lee, One Shot, RCBS & Hornady Wax. Never had any issues with them but the ones above are the ones I settled on.

Never heard of anyone using FrogLube paste tho, guess if it works for ya.

I changed over to 99% isopropyl alcohol mixed with liquid lanolin. Works better than anything I've used
10:1 is how I've mixed that last two bottles. Thinking that I might move to 11:1 or even 12:1 on the next bottle. Given that one bottle was for me and another was for a friend, and I've used maybe 1/10th of what I mixed for me it's going to be a while before I mix any more. I got the idea from a recent thread posted here.

I spray the cases on a cookie sheet lined with a shop type paper towel. Then I gently shake the tray to roll the cases around. Have yet to have one squeak much less stick.

I use either Imperial wax or Dillon spray lube. But like One Shot, you need to let the Dillon dry for a little bit. Got tired of the white residue from One Shot.

I use the lanolin/alcohol mix for bulk reloading, ie 556 through the dillon.

I use lanolin hand creme for small batch reloading. I swipe my right index finger on the lanolin then smear the film on my left palm. Pick up 8-10 cases and roll them between flat palms for a couple seconds. Shuffle the cases and roll a bit more. Then start shucking cases. I body size in a redding die then tumble in corn cob with a dash of alcohol to remove the lube. If the cases arent shiny I might tumble in STM. Before loading I neck size with a lee collet.

if you're using one shot spray lube , be sure to follow the directions . the directions call for a short waiting period , to allow the lube to dry . I used one shot with good results on shorter cases like the 222 , or 308 . I never had much luck with longer cases , like a 7mm rem mag , or 300 wby . I'm using the RCBS lube on a pad that I roll the case through . I then wipe the lube off by using carb cleaner on a rag . not as easy as spray lube , but I haven't stuck a case since I went back to the lube pad . I've noticed the shorter cases size with less effort , more consistent shoulder bump too .

I've been using a spray lube for a couple of years on every type of rifle brass up to and including my 338 LM with no problem. One caveat, I do put some Imperial case wax on the necks. I've retired my lube pad. I do ultrasonic clean the brass and follow up with a tumble in walnut shells.

I use lanolin and alcohol it's great. Afterwards I wash them in hot water mixed with an eggcup full of liquid detergent then rinse in cold water then into the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for half an hour then into the tumbler cleaner for a couple of hours.