Case for the Revic BR4

WahooYahoo

Have any of you found a pouch for your Revic BR4?

I've looked online and found nothing that will let me access it and put it back with one hand that doesn't have a magnetic closure. I hoped that I could keep using my Alaska Guide Creations Alaska Classic Bino Harness. It is my favorite of all that I tried, but the anterior pouch is too small for my Revic BR4. The Denali has a big enough pouch, but it's too big for my 10x42 binos.

I called AGC to see if they offered something bigger. They pushed me to their magnetic case..

The accessory pouches and GPS pouch that I've found otherwise, are too small or have a magnetic clasp. Magnets are no bueno.

I have no problem fitting the Revic BR4 in the front pocket of my my Alaska Guide Creations bag(Classic MAX). Perfect carry for my Geovids, BR4(front), wind powder(side), Kestral Wind Meter(side). I keep my tags/spare magazine in the bottom compartment……Great bag! Shown all in and zipped(top)
1A7751F1-B987-4DF2-8E50-B6CD3FF83551.jpeg
C528D34A-130F-4077-BC1A-DDB56B279744.jpeg

I have no problem fitting the Revic BR4 in the front pocket of my my Alaska Guide Creations bag(Classic MAX). Perfect carry for my Geovids, BR4(front), wind powder(side), Kestral Wind Meter(side). I keep my tags/spare magazine in the bottom compartment……Great bag! Shown all in and zipped(top)
View attachment 385764View attachment 385765
Yup, that's a fair bit bigger than mine. Thank you sir! That helps a lot.

View attachment 385764View attachment 385765
I run the exact same setup, It works great for me

A phone's compass and the compass in the BR4 are magnetic compasses. Their compass functions get wonky in the presence of a magnet,
Gotcha! I don't shoot far enough to worry about the compass feature on the bino. Corioliss ain't even on my radar lol. I just need the pressure function to work for my needs. Thank for pointing out the compass also though!