Case for Swarovski LRF?

Randy Dunn

Has anyone found a high quality case for the Swarovski range finder? Preferably something made of Cordura and padded that is meant to go on a belt. This baby is going to get thrashed if i don't get it in something!

Thanks for any replies

I did not see that on thier web site but I think your are right, giving them a call would be a good idea. Thanks.

I carry mine in the field in the holster, always on the side opposite to were I carry my rifle. The rest of the time it is in a little canvas zippered case I found in Home Depot that works perfectly. These cases come in sets of three, one inside the other etc. Two beige and one black one I believe. They are in the section where the carpenter belts and knee-pads are kept. I carry the laser in the holster and one spare battery in the little case.

Varmint Hunter:

They don't come with a factory case, they come with the belt holster/holder only. I contacted Swarovski to see if they made a case and they don't. They did send me a small, black, zippered, non-padded case free of charge but it's not really worth much. Does the no case thing bother me? Not at all. Would I buy their range finder again? In a heartbeat!

I can't use it when it's in a case so the case thing is not that big a deal to me. When in the field it's always on a harness around my neck. In the truck the range finder, binoculars, Palm, Kestrel and spotting scope always lay on the seat right beside me ready to use.

I have a nice hard, padded, compartmentalized case that I carry binoculars, range finder, Palm, Kestrel etc. in. When I walk out the door to the truck all I have to do is grab the one case and I've got everything. Same with the range bag and everything I need in it to go shooting. Makes it a lot easier.

After receiving two defective Swaro. LRF Units I finally got one that worked well . If you read the Warranty Booklet , you will see Swaro. says that you can send a bad unit back free. Swaro. honored that provision and offered 3 Options to repay me for the Postage . One of these was a waterproof Swaro. Case . They said Retail was $85. If it's the one you said is not worth much , I'm glad I opted for a Cash Refund .

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.