Case diagram for 7.82 Patriot

Korhil78

does anyone have a diagram of the 7.82 Patriot case with measurements? I tried to find one online but could not. I will keep trying but in the mean time, thought I would ask here as well.

Thanks

It is in quickload with a case diagram but I am a computer idiot and have no clue how to post it. looks like a cross between 300 norma mag and 300 rsaum
2.050 oal
.581 base
30 degree shoulder
.309 bullet
.318 long neck
.560 shoulder dia.

"but I am a computer idiot"
Finally someone else in my group....
Most of the time I take pictures of something like that and then post it....
Most of the time......other times I just give up..............

Computer help- use the snipping tool. It basically allows you to take a screen shot on your computer, you just click the tool and draw the square area you want in the jpeg.

image.jpeg

I did get it to him. had to call in reinforcements I aint to computer smart. thanks for posting for others to see. didn't you do something like this on the norma case a few years ago

I have a Lazzeroni patriot and had several other TRG-S rifles chambered in the warbird and firebird. I got so mad at Lazzeroni's horrible customer service and crappy brass that I sold all four (4) of them. I'm also either selling or debarring my patriot but would like to ask what cartridge would be best to swap to with the least amount of work/expense?

I have a Lazzeroni patriot and had several other TRG-S rifles chambered in the warbird and firebird. I got so mad at Lazzeroni's horrible customer service and crappy brass that I sold all four (4) of them. I'm also either selling or debarring my patriot but would like to ask what cartridge would be best to swap to with the least amount of work/expense?
Depends on your action, might be able to do a 7/300/338 norma with that boltface if your action will fit it.

5+ years late...

1705339572398.png

I'm also either selling or debarring (?) my patriot but would like to ask what cartridge would be best to swap to with the least amount of work/expense?

If you want to re-chamber the existing barrel, you're out of luck since the Warbird is a maximum size cartridge.

If you are re-barreling then the above is a good answer.

:)

Recent Posts