Cartridge Switch?

Swap bolts and barrel and probably bottom metal since it's a hinge. But then you have the option of great factory Ammo (when you can find it).

Swap bolts and barrel and probably bottom metal since it's a hinge. But then you have the option of great factory Ammo (when you can find it).
I won't swap barrels till this one is gone. A little rough, but shoots just too good. True, factory PRC ammo is way good, but I don't buy factory ammo. I just love handloading too much. I have a thousand 1-fired .308 cases that can be necked up and down. I'll study up on the .260 AI now that I got a 2nd opinion. Thanks all for your replies.

I won't swap barrels till this one is gone. A little rough, but shoots just too good. True, factory PRC ammo is way good, but I don't buy factory ammo. I just love handloading too much. I have a thousand 1-fired .308 cases that can be necked up and down. I'll study up on the .260 AI now that I got a 2nd opinion. Thanks all for your replies.
260 AI is definitely a good option if you are going to reload anyway. You just have to deal with the fire forming, but not a major deal.

Recent Posts