Cartridge display

Received two packages today or this week. One from Briston Nebraska and the other one is From Boulder Colorado. Just wanted to say thanks

Man! That is so awesome how generous you all are! My son is 3 and my girl is 1.5, and I'll be something similar in another 4-6 years

What's this all about??
You need to read the start of a thread. The OP wrote: "Looking to piece together a cartridge display for my son. Something along the lines of 22 LR too 338 mag or bigger. I have already 22LR obviously,17 hmr, .223, .22-250, 243, 7mm-08, 308,300 wm, 338 win mag, and .338 Lapua. I also have 30-30, 444 marlin and 45-70. Looking to fill in the gap's, and some of the different stuff(30 br etc) Does anybody have any old brass they could send me, I will pay for it, to make a nice display."

A number of us sent different calibers...want to encourage youth.

Just wanted to say thank you to Jim from Chula Vista California. That is nothing short of amazing. I can't thank you enough. Very generous of you. Could you please PM me, I have everything sorted out but there are two Cartridges I need clarification on. Just want to do it right. Again thank you

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.