• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Carbon Tripod

sextonds

Looking for a lightweight carbon tripod. It's main use will be for a spotting scope, and will likely put a deathgrip attachment on top to hold a rifle while whitetail hunting or in a shooting match. Not looking for a high end tripod. ARCA rail attachment would be handy

I have a really nice Feisol 3441S
Carbon and very light weight and packable.
I can send u the specs or u can look it up.
I also have two different ball heads....the Feisol cb-40 and a Swiss Arca mono ball.
For spotting either would work great. The Swiss Arca is much bigger and will handle lots of weight.
Tripod has the center column and hook along with the quick detach Arca attachment. It will fold down to around 18-19" and fully extended is about 64-65".
I'd let the stuff go for a good number.
I went to another Feisol for shooting, one that doesn't have the center column, and I use the same Arca Swiss head.....somehow I wound up with two.
Lemme know if you'd like some pics.

I have a really nice Feisol 3441S
Carbon and very light weight and packable.
I can send u the specs or u can look it up.
I also have two different ball heads....the Feisol cb-40 and a Swiss Arca mono ball.
For spotting either would work great. The Swiss Arca is much bigger and will handle lots of weight.
Tripod has the center column and hook along with the quick detach Arca attachment. It will fold down to around 18-19" and fully extended is about 64-65".
I'd let the stuff go for a good number.
I went to another Feisol for shooting, one that doesn't have the center column, and I use the same Arca Swiss head.....somehow I wound up with two.
Lemme know if you'd like some pics.
291A29B2-205B-40A2-A2CB-2BCEF480D227.jpeg
12D14FCE-934F-4C64-8645-748DFFF80CA7.jpeg

What the heck I sent them anyway. This rifle has an adaptor on the front pic rail. My others have Arca plate closer to the center, so they balance better. But this rifle has no problem staying out connected in the front. And it's not a light weight rifle.
Feisol is great stuff.