• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Carbon Fiber .308

ds1304

ds1304
I posted an ad on here about three weeks ago looking for a long range gun, well I bought one and an extremely nice one. I bought a new 300 RUM from Kiry Allen. I have no use for my .308 anymore. I bought this rifle and have owned it like 2 years. Have put like 60 rounds down it. The rifle is awsome and is for sale.
NO SCOPE, NO BI-POD, With this deal. I will ship to your FFL unless you live in New Mexico we can deal on how to get it to you. I did find out the rifle is aluminum bedded, it does have a rifles basix trigger, and has a wyatt's mag box.
I have shot the rifle to 600 yards and it is right on. I am not a gun afficando so do not expect a whole lot of information out of me on the rifle. Remm 700 .308 win, HS Precision stock. 1 in 10 twist.
Trigger is about 2 pounds. I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR A RANGE FINDER THAT WILL READ BEYOND 1200 YDS

I know the rifle was custom built and it shoots like a dream. Most who get on this site can pretty much tell what it has because of their experience with weapons. Adjustable recoil pad. Barrel is like 26 inches. I can tell you it is in great condition and I took extremely good care of it. I will let it go for 1400. I will trade it but it must be a long range rifle of equivalent value.
Picture031.jpg
[/IMG]="Picture031.jpg picture by ds1304 - Photobucket
Picture028.jpg
Picture031.jpg
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/z...Picture031.jpg
Picture029.jpg

Last edited:
ive got a swarovski rangefinder (8x30; monocular) that is rated to 1500 yards...would you be interested in trading for the rifle?

thanks