Carbon barrel protection?

I don't do anything to protect a barrel. I can't imagine some impact that would damage the barrel being prevented by tape or plastic etc.

Every other component on a rifle with a CF barrel will be more vulnerable to damage from rocks etc. If I was concerned about the looks of a rifle the barrel would be the last thing I would protect.

If you are worried about scratching a barrel and it not looking perfect…maybe that gun should stay in the safe haha.

I don't do anything to protect a barrel. I can't imagine some impact that would damage the barrel being prevented by tape or plastic etc.

Every other component on a rifle with a CF barrel will be more vulnerable to damage from rocks etc. If I was concerned about the looks of a rifle the barrel would be the last thing I would protect.

If you are worried about scratching a barrel and it not looking perfect…maybe that gun should stay in the safe
I wrap the whole thing from tip to tits just for more grip. And with no glue, no problem. On and off in 5min

For me my BR gun is just that, the rest do double duty and no reason for $5 to have a gun I've been out 10 times with look like brand new. It's helped when I've gone to sell low round guns that look just shy of NIB.

hunted with carbon fiber barrels for 14 years..... christensen and proof research.....and never had any damage on them. Muzzle breaks had some wear and tear as well as my stocks.

Recent Posts