Can't Mark My Classified as "Sold"

zog

When I have sold or otherwise end a classified ad I have always edited the prefix to "Sold", but lately I can't make that work. I click the three dots above my top post and it says "More options" or "Create poll". I click "More options" and nothing happens. Anybody know what's up? Thanks

When I have sold or otherwise end a classified ad I have always edited the prefix to "Sold", but lately I can't make that work. I click the three dots above my top post and it says "More options" or "Create poll". I click "More options" and nothing happens. Anybody know what's up? Thanks
Correct, you have 7 days to make it sold. Or simply post sold in the reply and the system will mark the thread and move the thread to the archive.

Correct, you have 7 days to make it sold. Or simply post sold in the reply and the system will mark the thread and move the thread to the archive.
By that you mean the ad must be up for 7 days before the prefix can be edited?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.