Can't find primers in large rifle mag or large pistol mag

tax_cpa

Has the evil BATFE fairy stolen all of our primers? I tried all of the on-line stores and a few local to me, but no one has primers of any size in stock.gun)

I will send you a PM with some closer locations to check and then I can tell you where primers most likley are but it is right at and maybe a little more than 100 miles.

Jim

I might have gotten the wrong imformation from my local UPS hub today, but the gal checked with headquarters about their requirements for shipping primers for me. I have 5,000 Federal GM 210 I would like to trade with someone for CCI 450 small rifle primers.
They said that they can be shipped to an FFL if packaged as
" ORD-M" and marked as small arms. So, if you find a local FFL that won't charge you alot for taking receivership, you could have them mailed.Please double check this imformation with your shipper, but it could be a possibilty.

Slightly off topic, but try and find powder and bullets. They are almost as bad as finding primers now. Cases aren't too bad, but out of stock a lot of places also.

I had to search hard to find 8lb containers of H4350 and H4831SC, No one had one of each, had to get them from separate places ...

And we won't talk about the prices!

(no one seems to have an 8lb Varget.)

if run into the same issue. I wonder if the serialized ammo legislation in some many states has people apprehensive.

You would think that in a city as large as Houston, TX there would be some available, NOT! I have checked with all local suppliers, as well as online suppliers for CCI BR2 and WLRM, but nothing available anywhere that I can find.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.