Can't DM yet

I was a member going back years, maybe 2007ish. I was often reading different threads and purchased several items off of classifieds over the years. I even purchased my LabRadar from the LongRange Store. Then sometime around 2019 my membership disappeared. I could not log in for anything. The site did not recognize my email to reset my password or anything. I tried to set up a new account under the same username and kept getting the message that my username was already taken. So I just signed up for a new membership under a different username. Clearly, I have not been online and participating much since, but it is still a pain to have to reestablish my membership so I can participate in DM's. Frustrating really...

Last edited:
Especially since I have someone asking me to DM them, and I can't since there was clearly a screw up on my original long standing membership.

So what's the official number of posts needed to be able to PM or DM?
Wondering this as well. Buddy sent me a pic of a rifle for sale here. I've been a member since 2013 but never post, tried to DM the guy and couldn't. So now I'm posting on random stuff to try and communicate with the guy. Rifle will probably be sold before I have enough. 😢