Cannot find large size, 14EEEE, uninsulated hunting boots!!

Irish Setter boots tend to run wide and they have 14 2E in their Elk Tracker and not sure about other boots.
LINK: Irish Setter Elk Tracker
I do have their Elk Tracker in 15H and 16 H which are extremely wide in their insulated versions and absolutely love them. Don't leak and tough as nails but HEAVY but trade off to have a boot that fits. I haven't found the 600 gram to be not overly hot when worn in mid temps like 40's and 50's. The sock can make or break you as well when it gets warm. But I also swap socks out during day anyway and have done so for years. Your feet will appreciate a change during the day and it will seem like the boot is nice and "cozy" with change of socks.
LINK: Elk Tracker Insulated
Just found these on their website and maybe will be what you are looking for through search for width H on their site:
LINK: Wingshooter

E214A78D-150C-400B-9730-CE959C7565F5.png

I wear 11 EEEE. I have a pair of insulated aviator boots from Belleville for hunting in winter as well as a pair of desert boots for the hot summer. Other brands that come in large and wide are Thorogood, Carolina, avenger, and propet.

Yeah with 15-4E and when my son was young he liked me to break trail in the snow. He is now 38 and I like it when he does it for me! I was elk hunting few years back with an outfitter and was solo due to my guide getting thrown off horse and had to be taken down mountain. I was cutting across a ridge that had about 2' of snow so I could get to a saddle area and left a trail, another guide saw it and thought a herd went through and took his client over to it and started laughing! The client was confused when he said "SasQuatch!" until he said it was me.

Dang! That's too bad - try nicks boots or franks boots - both in Spokane Washington.

both top notch.

Go to 2bigfeet.com, you will find whatever you need there. As a wearer of size 16's I have been on most footwear sites and this is one of the best.
Good site, they actually did have a couple of style boots in my size. Thank you for this one, it really is the first site where I can find some boots that will fit my needs and fit my feet. And.....believe me I have thoroughly researched all of the sites that have been recommended on this thread.👍👍

For those who were following this thread and were looking for large sized, uninsulated hunting boots. I found a company called "Profit Cortland" boots. They are uninsulated, waterproof and look sort of like an LL Bean pac boot and they look like an 8 inch high boot. For the price I do not expect them to be a high-end boot, however for what I intend to use them for they will be find. This company carries boots up to size 16 in "EEEE" size. I found these on Ebay if anyone is interested. I ordered the following from Ebay at like $144:

Propet Cortland Round Toe Hiking Mens Brown Casual Boots MBA006CBOV[/H1]

Last edited: