Canis Lupus 2 out of 3 is not bad ..when the hunter becomes the hunted

Nice job! Calling predators is my favorite type of hunting and calling in a wolf is at the top of my bucket list, just don't see many wolves in Oklahoma though, lol.

if you look on scope you can see the reflection of the flash as I took the better pic. close to dark. my bud takes better care of his(no crack ) ..lmao.. I am not the best gun care guy but if you give me a shotgun).. you see the results

thanks all

David:)

That black woof is gorgeous!!! I need one of those... or two... or three. That critter would make a dern fine rug :cool:

Thank you for sharing!

t

just a up-date
My buddy Bill is getting a full mount with a White Snowshoe Hare in mouth .... I shot the Haregun) for him couple months ago .. that Black Wolf is gorgeous, I agree...

That black woof is gorgeous!!! I need one of those... or two... or three. That critter would make a dern fine rug :cool:

Thank you for sharing!

t

just a up-date
My buddy Bill is getting a full mount with a White Snowshoe Hare in mouth .... I shot the Haregun) for him couple months ago .. that Black Wolf is gorgeous, I agree...

That would be a fantastic mount! If you get the chance, post a pic of the complete mount.

t

awesome. every one asks for a weight . ever weigh one? beautiful. ron

Out of the four montana mutts I have personally weighed 3 were between 95 and 98 lbs. one was 78lbs. all were males. A friend has killed 4 females between 80 to 90lbs. and one male right at 80 lbs. a litter mate to my 78 pounder. My friends wife killed one male about 85lbs. Another friend killed one full of road kill this winter 105lbs. All were montana mutts.

never weight these but the first one is a differn't beast almost twice the size ..the other 3 are those 80 to 100 # ers .. those Wolves in Montana are offspring of theses Wolves which went into Yellowstone ..Hinton/ Grande Cache area ..same as my 2000 Wolf that took Alberta ..big dog 17 4/16 and tough for one guy to move.. I am 6.2 and 200# .. with full stomach I would estimate at 140#.. watch the first Wolf for over 4 years./.... my other buddy is getting it mounted too.. Kevin and took the hide of the other

Pictures of those two days n a 2000 Wolf big male

Attachments

• Wolf 1.jpg
    Wolf 1.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 244
  • Wolf 2.jpg
    Wolf 2.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 252
  • wolves 3.jpg
    wolves 3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 235
  • Wolf 2000.jpg
    Wolf 2000.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 241
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.