• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CANCELLED... F/S---RELOADING POWDER

BIGJ

(2) UNOPENED 8 LBS. JUGS OF WC 872. $80.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 (SOLD MY 30/378 NO LONGER NEED THIS SLOW BURNING POWDER)THANKS BIGJ

Re: F/S---RELOADING POWDER

Get ahold of me,I can put that slow burnin powder to good use.
cjohnson1 at citlink dot net

Mach V, e-mail headed your way.

BIGJ

Some friendly advice -- you cannot ship powder yourself unless you are a DOT approved HazMat shipper. If the shipment is discovered you can be held liable for some serious fines and possible criminal prosecution at the Fedral level.

If your shipment is somehow shown to have caused a fire or has contributed to one during shipment you can be held liable for the financial and legal repurcussions, which could essentially destroy you financially for the rest of your life.

Re: F/S---RELOADING POWDER (PLEASE DELETE AD)

Don UT,
THANKS FOR THE INFO.
SELL IS CANCEL AND Ad delete.

sorry for any inconvenient this may have cause. BIGJ

BigJ,
I hope you didn't get freaked out at the possibility of legal reprocussions.... there are perfectly legal ways to ship your powder to a buyer. I recently sold 4 pounds of N133 on this board. Once I found out all of the hoops that ups makes you go through to ship powder, I decided to circumvent the process altogether. I went down to the local store from which i get all of my powder, and asked if they would mind shipping mine. They had a hazmat, and a box I could use, and $22 later it was out the door. Do a little calling around to your local businesses. If there is one of them that does ship powder, theres a good chance that you can talk them into it.
Course, them knowing that you will be back again and again for powder, bullets, primers ect... always helps.

Very few gun stores ship powder. Receiving powder requires no haz mat certification. Sending it out does.

I have never been to one gun shop who was set up for shipping powder in 30 years. It is pretty hard to find a haz mat shipper in some areas, impossible in others. There isn't a HazMat shipper anywhere in the entire 5 million acre county I live in.

The nearest one to me is a 600 mile round trip to the north or a 420 mile round trip to the South. The last time I shipped some haz mat stuff it cost me the $20 something haz mat fee plus a $30 service charge (their profit for providing the service), plus the actual shipping fees, plus $6 for a DOT approved box which I didn't have, plus the drive time.

oh well,
I guess maybe im blessed by location then. We have 2 gun stores here in the OKC area that have hazmats and ship powder. Just trying to help!

Big J where do you live, If it was close enough i might could meet you for the powder.