• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Canadian wants to buy a stock that is unavailable in Canada

Do what you can to get it . I got one but the Heritage classic in timber satin. It is at the gunsmith finishing inletting & piller beddding. Looks great and fit my rifle realy tight should be awsome.

No letter here but I have a real nice scope sitting in customs clearing in Chicago that I can have back if I go get it but I imagine that there would be more implications if I did show up to claim it......

I just chalked it up to my ignorance in reading fine print concerning exportation of hunting optics to Canada.

Customs clearing has a nice scope now....................
I haven't had any problem shipping them to Europe through Chicago. I guess Canada is then different. Of course, if the scope was ITAR controlled item then that's another story.

Beached Whale, where are you located?
i have been doing some reading and see that "bull pup" stocks are not allowed but don't see any mention of stocks other than that. by their description this definitely is not considered a "bull pup" stock.
i keep reading also about $100 limitations. let me know where you are.

I am presently finishing up a Import permit to obtain a order of products from the USA...if ya PM me I can give ya the particulars and put ya on my permit...done deal...no sweat