Canadian custom gunsmiths

Bill Leeper, Ralf Martini, Hagn, Alberta tactical, Henry Remple, PGW, Rocky Mountian rifles, Jan Kolenbrander, north shore barrels, Dennis Sorenson... what type of custom are you looking to build?
Most guys specialize in certain type of build. A few specialze in ultra light weight, some target rifles. I would look at PGW if you are looking to build a 338 or 50 cal class long range rig.

Bill Leeper, Ralf Martini, Hagn, Alberta tactical, Henry Remple, PGW, Rocky Mountian rifles, Jan Kolenbrander, north shore barrels, Dennis Sorenson... what type of custom are you looking to build?
Most guys specialize in certain type of build. A few specialze in ultra light weight, some target rifles. I would look at PGW if you are looking to build a 338 or 50 cal class long range rig.

I want a build that is a med weight. 10-14 lbs. capable of 1000 yards,

This is what im thinking, a 300. Win mag shooting 210-230 Berger vld's. Hopefully 12-14lbs or less. I picked up a nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50mm scope for the build before school. Right now I'm thinking about this for the rest of the build; stiller tac 300 or defiance action, 26" #4-5 contour Broughton or Brux barrel (26" #4-5 to keep weight down), timney trigger, McMillian a3 stock in 60%black, 20%od 20% light tan and pillar bedded

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts