Canada

Coyoter

Off topic, but here we go.

My dad want's to find a really out of the way place to go in Canada. A place that you have to get to by float plane, that has 4 star accommadations, and a view that you've remembered to this day as being awesome. He doesn't hunt or fish, but loves the ambiance of a place where both would be awsome.
While I've got your attention... Is there a website for hunts for Muskox and the "Blue Nose" carabou that you know of?
Many thanks for any and all help and input.
Coyoter

Coyoter, There are many places that are beautiful and unforgetable as you describe, most are along the latitude of the B.C. Alaskan border and the full width of Canada. The best way to research this is to get a map of Northern Canada and do a google search on the different rivers in the area you would like to travel to. The google search usualy brings up a number of different guiding outfitters per river. Here is a start and don't spread this around! I want a couple of moose still left when I get up there. http://www.britishcolumbia.com/photogallery/

Thanks for the input. I'll get that link fired off to Dad and we'll see what he can find.
Coyoter

Off topic, but here we go.

My dad want's to find a really out of the way place to go in Canada. A place that you have to get to by float plane, that has 4 star accommadations, and a view that you've remembered to this day as being awesome. He doesn't hunt or fish, but loves the ambiance of a place where both would be awsome.
While I've got your attention... Is there a website for hunts for Muskox and the "Blue Nose" carabou that you know of?
Many thanks for any and all help and input.
Coyoter
Hey Coyoter
This reply is coming from 17.5 years into the future lol. U still looking to come to Canada for a hunt? Did u end up going on a trip with ur dad back then ?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts