Can time go any slower? Uggggggg

elkstalker300

Well may is almost over :) Now we have to wait for June then 2 exceptional things will happen

1 Vortex will horefully release their PST model scope, have had mine on order for a month and
can hardly wait, but on the bright side I am not ageing as fast LOL

2 Striped bass will start boiling in lake Powell, If you have never fished a striper boil you are
missing out but this story is for a different forum

Still waiting Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Same boat, waiting on a 338AX to be built...at least a year. Do your best to compartmentalize and try not to think about it. That seems to help me along with looking at other member's rifle eye candy.:)

I'm getting impatient too....

Kind of like Chas1. Have a build in progress that's been better than a year.

Keeping busy on a couple of Swiss Navy projects to keep my mind off of things.

Maybe I otta mosey over to Powell and snag a fish. Never done that....:rolleyes:

A striper boil is all the stripers come to the surface in a feeding frenzy, had one last year that lasted over 45 minutes all around the boat for as far as you could cast, guarantied hook up on every cast with a 4 - 5 lb striper awesum time, they dont start those boils till july

I've had a 6-24x50mm MOA PST on pre-order for so long I can't remember when i put in the order. I am #3 on the list so I hope I get it in 2 weeks??????? gun)gun)gun)

joseph

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.