Can someone tell me what this means

DJ Fergus

My daughter just texted me this
I don't know what it's supposed to mean 😶.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210110-190453.png
    Screenshot_20210110-190453.png
    256.1 KB · Views: 318
My best guess:

When the ketchup has been moved from its usual place in the refrigerator door shelf males are unable to adapt but can easily spot a huge buck 100's of yards away. The ketchup analogy is put in place to imply that males really don't care about refrigerator storage requirements and expect ketchup containers to have permanently fixed locations.

I can find beer 100% of time within seconds just like important targets.

My wife calls it "man vision". If it isn't in its normal spot or something is in front of it, I'm not going to see it or find it. But if there is a deer 500 yards across a field as we drive by at 55mph, I'll see that. Or a new dent or nick in the car; I'll notice that pretty quick, too. Just wired different...and that's a good thing.

Hahaha my wife calls this my "hunter eyes" in which I cannot seem to locate items in my own house any more efficiently than my 3 year old but when we're out driving I can detect movement over half a mile away out of my peripherals, all the more during hunting season.

She says that to me too...but I counter argue that I live in a place with more deer than people, love driving on grid roads and do it a lot, and have yet to hit a deer or any large animal (I'm not superstitious but may be asking for something bad by saying that). The hunter peripheral motion sensor eyes are not without real practical benefits.