can someone run quickload on this for me please

locotrician

Invisible
.300 dakota with 210 berger VLD if possible include Reloader 25 powder( please include other recommended powders as well) as i can not find any info for it and same gun with 208 a max bullets. barrel is 27.5 inches . thank you

.300 dakota with 210 berger VLD if possible include Reloader 25 powder( please include other recommended powders as well) as i can not find any info for it and same gun with 208 a max bullets. barrel is 27.5 inches . thank you

I'll run it.....but answers to these questions will help it with getting you more accurate place to start:

What COAL?

How many grains do your once fired cases hold to water overflow?

SAAMI max pressure?

Desired load density?

Cartridge: .300 Dakota
Bullet: .308, 210, Berger VLD
Useable Case Capacity: 82.047 grain H2O = 5.327 cm³
Cartridge O.A.L. L6: 3.330 inch = 84.58 mm
Barrel Length: 27.5 inch = 698.5 mm

Predicted Data for Indicated Charges of the Following Powders.

Matching Maximum Pressure: 59465 psi, or 409 MPa

or a maximum loading ratio or filling of 103 %

These calculations refer to your specified settings in QuickLOAD 'Cartridge Dimensions' window.
C A U T I O N : any load listed can result in a powder charge that falls below minimum suggested loads or exceeds maximum suggested loads as presented in current handloading manuals. Understand that all of the listed powders can be unsuitable for the given combination of cartridge, bullet and gun. Actual load order can vary, depending upon lot-to-lot powder and component variations.
USE ONLY FOR COMPARISON !

22 loads produced a Loading Ratio below user-defined minimum of 90%. These powders have been skipped.

482312723_QaZGp-X2.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.