Can someone help me with scope bases

startrek1761d

Does anyone know the part numbers of either the Leupold or Talley scope bases for a Cooper 54 rifle? I have searched high and low and can't find anything that refers higher than a model 52, thanks

I don't know the Leupold or Talley part numbers, but I just put a Ken Farrell base on my Cooper 56. It is a standard rail and I put Nightforce Ultralight rings on it.

Does anyone know the part numbers of either the Leupold or Talley scope bases for a Cooper 54 rifle? I have searched high and low and can't find anything that refers higher than a model 52, thanks

I had the same question in 2010 - my M54 came with Loopy bases but I decided to go with Talleys. Cooper graciously exchanged them for me. Glad I am an email hoarder!!

===================••••••••••••••••===================

Thank you for your email and purchase. The Model 54 uses the same talley bases as the Model 52. Please provide me with your address and we can ship a set to you and you can return the leupold bases in the same package after you receive it.

Sincerely,

Michelle Keith
Visit the new Cooper Store online
Cooper Firearms of Montana
[email protected]
Ph. 406-777-0373

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.