Can question ( Omega 30 )

You will need to go to the range and get data without the can. I use QD muzzle devices with almost all my cans, primarily the YHM system (just trying out the area 419 system now, so not enough experience with it to give feedback). It is extremely repeatable in my experience.

I use the omega 30 with my "lightweight" hunting rifle & zero it with the can, and without can, I dial 0.5 mil down... Every time.
I have a cross in 308. I zero with the can, and without I dial 0.2mil right and 0.5 down. Again, very repeatable in my experience.

I can shoot a group with the can. Take it off, dial down, and be dead on with my next group. Put the can back on and dial back to zero and it's dead on. I trust the reliability so much, I take the can off every time during transport. When I get to shooting, I don't even need to confirm zero anymore.

Mine changes .6 mil high with the can removed and using the brake.

I tune my load for suppressor use as I only shoot at home with the can on so as not to make neighbors mad. Then I use a brake with a tuner. I find a tuner setting the let's the suppressor load shoot good with the brake.

As stated above….it depends but normally yes. For example.

20" barrel proof sendero light zeroed with a brake has a 1" lower POI with a Dead Air Nomad Ti attached.

16" Larue TOBR zeroed with a QD mount has ZERO changed when I put the Larue Tranquillo 20+ ounce can on it which still amazes me how it is that heavy and doesn't change

24" Proof Sendero carbon zeroed with lil bastard brake had a 1.8 mil (5" lower POI!!!) when I screwed on a thunderbeast ultra 7. It is repeatable but strange the magnitude.

Test it and see. It should be repeatable but each gun has its own harmonics/personality.

How much velocity difference are you guys finding with a can and without?

Mine has been neglible when testing with magneto. It falls within the 25-30ish extreme spread that have with my standard reloads.

You will need to go to the range and get data without the can. I use QD muzzle devices with almost all my cans, primarily the YHM system (just trying out the area 419 system now, so not enough experience with it to give feedback). It is extremely repeatable in my experience.

I use the omega 30 with my "lightweight" hunting rifle & zero it with the can, and without can, I dial 0.5 mil down... Every time.
I have a cross in 308. I zero with the can, and without I dial 0.2mil right and 0.5 down. Again, very repeatable in my experience.

I can shoot a group with the can. Take it off, dial down, and be dead on with my next group. Put the can back on and dial back to zero and it's dead on. I trust the reliability so much, I take the can off every time during transport. When I get to shooting, I don't even need to confirm zero anymore.
When you have it off do you shoot with a blast shield? Just wondering. I have a silencerco that goes on my asr mount but I have not done any testing with it.

When you have it off do you shoot with a blast shield? Just wondering. I have a silencerco that goes on my asr mount but I have not done any testing with it.
I have the same shield and have noticed my POI is the same with it on as is the Omega.