Can Nightforce turrets be changed??

subseauk

Hi

I have an NXS 12-42x50 which has MIL Dot reticle but MOA turrets.

I recently aquired a S&B PMII which has the MIL (hash line ) reticle and MILRAD Turrets which i found much easier to use.

My question is does anyone know if i can get my MOA turrets changed to MILRAD by Nightforce?? The scope is great and i would rather keep it than sell but i want to get some consistency in reticles / turrets.

I have sent Ken at NF an email but he is away and the NF customer service email has not replied for a week.

Cheers
Kev

Thanks camshaft

you don't happen to know a working email for Nightforce by any chance??

No one seems to be replying to the info one on my emails to them,

cheers
Kev

Thanks camshaft

you don't happen to know a working email for Nightforce by any chance??

No one seems to be replying to the info one on my emails to them,

cheers
Kev

Kev:

NightForce is not taking scopes for turret conversions, zero stops or reticle changes until September 1, 2011. I wrote them a month or two ago....Want to get a zero stop on my NXS. Evidently they are swamped with scope orders and want to catch up. The email said they will only take warranty repairs until September 1st.

Here's what they sent me:

Thank you for your interest and patronage in Nightforce Optics' product line.

At this time, due to unprecedented demand for our 2011 new features and options offerings, we are temporarily delayed in our ability to provide conversion or modification work to existing scope models from March 01, 2011 - September 01, 2011. This includes, but is not limited to, reticle conversions, Zero Stop installation, and elevation and windage adjustment conversions/modifications.

However, when we again begin accepting service modification optics, Nightforce offers both reticle and turret upgrades for a nominal fee. The Zero stop is available in either .250 MOA or .10 Mil Radian adjustments. Nightforce can retrofit your NXS optic, to exclude the 42 power optics, with the Zero stop of your choice for $ 320.00. Reticle changes offered by Nightforce are $250.00 for a second focal plane optic and $ 400.00 for a first focal plane optic, excluding the Horus H-58 which is priced upon request. (Note: Focal planes are not interchangeable). Average return shipping cost is $16.50.

To have either of these services performed, please visit our website at, www.nightforceoptics.com, and download and print the factory service form. The form can be found under the service/repair forms tab. After you have completed the form, please contact the Nightforce Optics customer service department, (208) 476-9814, so that we can supply an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Please be advised, do to high call demand and the time required to create your personal account, it may be necessary that a Nightforce technician return your phone call to provide the RMA number.

Please let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Best regards,

Customer Service
Nightforce Optics, Inc
336 Hazen Lane, Orofino, Idaho 83544
(208)476-9814 p (208)476-9817 f
[email protected]
www.nightforceoptics.com

nfo.jpg

Wayne

Kev:

I just re-read the entire email NF sent me. Looks like they do not offer a zero stop for the 12-42X scopes. You might want to give them a call and see what the deal is with that.

Good Luck,

Wayne

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts