Can different brass cause different pressure?

Mine was a Christensen too. I have read a few on her about this issue. They wouldn't warranty if you shoot reloads blah, blah, blah.

I would reach out to them. This is not the first time hearing this. Make them tell you the ammo they test fire with.

Were the virgin factory loads? Could understand them being slower so they shoot to SAAMI.

I reloaded the break in loads, them telling me the factory ammo would help me I am trying to use a certain bullet. I had to file the feed ramp also on this because it was eating up bullets and brass. I have a ranger .22 lr that's got to be shipped back, been hearing alot of bad lately, but at the time I couldn't build one for what I got this on sale for so I'm just trying to make it work or settle on good enough, it's currently running fast enough for everything I need but would like to get another 100fps. After my out west hunt I can switch to a lower grain bullet to get distance at my normal elevation I hunt at seeing whitetails and bear will be main targets back home, but wanted a little more bullet weight for elk and mule deer hunt this year in colorado

...wait for it...another Hammer plug. Shoot the 214gr Hammer Hunter at light speed. Was looking at these this morning for a wait for it...338 Sherman, I am thinking of doing.

I'm working with 260 gr. Hammers right now, but yes I will drop down after this hunt, my father shoot 200 gr. Cutting edges out of his .338 rum @ 3,200 fps more than enough horsepower for whitetail

Yeah im getting 2,750 at 9,500 ft elevation @ 1000 yards I'm around 1,900 fps and just over 2,000 ft lbs. Realistically shooting 500 yards or less might even be within 100 yards but want a 1,000 yards gun if possibly for back home at 1,000 ft elevation