Camo/Paint ideas for new A-5

Draxx11

Hey guys, been a while since ive of been on. I ordered an A-5 for my 30-06 and looking for some ideas on camo/paint for it? Patterns and color ideas more than welcome. It's coming in with just a basic tan finish. I was thinking about maybe even just doing some black webbing and doing the action, bolt handle and barrel in a flat dark earth. What you guys think? I'm open to anything really. I've changed my mind at least a half dozen times in the past day or two.. Just so excited! Thanks a bunch for any input!

Water transfer is my favorite. I did my Manners MCS-T in standard multicam and it turned out great. The metal is cerakoted graphite black.

Skyking that is a great looking rifle. I never looked into water transfer before, I bet the multicam looks good. I was going to do my rifle and scope in camo but was told it would void warranty of the scope.

I wish, it was a guy that I know here locally, he gets bored and starts doing things just to see how it turns out, just happened to paint a stock.
What he did was start out with a base color, then wrap a layer of rope with gaps in it, painted it what ever color, wrapped a 2nd layer of rope and painted it it another color.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.