Camo Cover ups

Texote

Where can i find some light weight cover ups to go over my carhart coveralls?

Do they even make any? I like to use them for when its cold, but being down in texas there really isnt much need for snow camo.

Thanks for the help

Where can i find some light weight cover ups to go over my carhart coveralls?

Do they even make any? I like to use them for when its cold, but being down in texas there really isnt much need for snow camo.

Thanks for the help

If you're a recreational coyote hunter, don't even bother. Run your Carharts and get em dirty. Smear some mud on em and call it good.

Build yourself a ghillie hood if you need to break up your outline.

you could go to any paint store and find a tyvek suit, real light weight, but probably only get a couple uses out of it

I agree.....The Tyvek Suits work well when there's Snow out,plus You can spray paint a few designs on them to blend in better.If You don't have Snow and need something light just to cover up and stay hidden check into the light weight Camo and 3-D Leaf pattern Clothes used when Turkey Hunting,I have seen them in most Wal-Mart Stores!

mil surplus snow coverups are cheap. I think my two sets were around $15 a set and have worked for several years now. A simple white sheet with a hole cut in the middle works for a poncho if you are in a pinch!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.