• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Camera Land's Deal of the Day 9/3/2013

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

nikonlogo.gif

Todays deal is on a discontinued Nikon Binocular.....

nikon7531.jpg

I was moving some product around in the warehouse and came upon a box of these Nikon Trailblazer 10x50 ATB Camo Binoculars, #7531 which were $199.95. We are offering as the "Deal of the Day" at 50% off for only $99.99.
If you are interested please give us a call @ 212-753-5128.

Nikon brings high power for scanning broad landscapes with the 10x50 Trailblazer. This Trailblazer not only pulls in details from a distance, but features multiple layers of Nikon's anti-reflective coatings and 50mm objectives for better viewing in lower light. If you're looking for an ultra-slim roof prism, the 10x50 Trailblazer packs big-time performance in a rugged body. Count on the Trailblazer ATB and be right at home in any terrain!
Eco-Glass optics are free of lead and arsenic.
Waterproofing stands up to rain and snow.
Fogproofing guarantees reliable viewing in spite of sudden temperature changes.
Rubber armored provides a sure grip in cold or wet weather.
Turn-and-slide eyecups make for clear and comfortable viewing by anyone.

Magnification 10x
Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
Angle of View 5.6°
Minimum Focus Distance 16.40' / 5 m
Exit Pupil Diameter 5.0 mm
Eye Relief 19 mm
Interpupillary Adjustment 56 - 72 mm / 2.20 - 2.83"
Tripod Mount None
Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.5 x 2.8 x 7.4" / 139.7 x 71.1 x 188.0 mm
Weight 29.1 oz / 824.99 g

In the box:
Case
Strap
Eyepiece Rainguard
Push-On Objective Caps
Nikon No Fault Warranty

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.