Camera Land Specials

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
Camera Land Specials
If you purchase any new Nikon Spotting Scope (not a combo deal, just a scope itself with an eyepiece) mention you're from this forum and we will include at no additional charge a Nikon Field Recon Optics Pack Realtree Camo #8180. If you order on our website in the note area of the order mention this site or the pack and you'll get one.
If you purchase any new Vortex Viper riflescope you will also receive a Vortex 10x32 Lightning Binocular at no extra charge.
Buy any new Vortex Crossfire, new Diamondback Riflescope or new Vortex Spotting Scope and you'll also get a Vortex Audubon 8x40 Binocular at no charge
We've been very hard at work acquiring Show and Salesmans Samples.
We have organized this into mfg pages
Leica
Minox
Nikon
Pentax
Swarovski
Vortex
Zeiss
As we get more items they get added to the pages. If there is something you're looking for and cannot find on our site please feel free to e-mail your request to me and I'll try and track it down for you.
We still have the Leica CRF-900 on sale for only $429.99 as well as all of the Leica Geovids.
Please feel free to call with any questions. Thanks for the continued support.

Just received my second camera land package. Doug and his crew are great to deal with, have fast shipping, excellent products, good prices (will match, just ask), and GREAT COFFEE!

Thanks for being a good vendor for our sport!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.