• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Camera Land added a "Black Friday/End of Year" Specials Section

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
101418_1016536_818134_341019.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

5db3261241deb0183e351ee6_super-deals.png

We have added a "Black Friday/End of Year" Specials Section to the site. There will be different products added to this section (until sold out) throughout the rest of the year so take a peek there from time to time or Daily to see what's new and a super deal.

We are working with the manufacturers to bring amazing deals to you. We are also putting together some great gift combos to feature there as well. We're excited about this great addition to our site. Happy Early Black Friday :)

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Please follow me on instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

I was just checking out your selection and dumb question but when a rifles eye relief is listed and it's only one number is it the same no mater what magnification you are using? Does eye relief only change on second focal plane scopes?