California Non Toxic

Yeh. In anticipation of this I have got loads for most in the cabinet.
Other than lack of bullet selection with good long range capabilities without breaking the bank to be prificient, they are cleaner bullets. I like the thought of that other than being told it is "mandatory".

The LRX shoot pretty well. Hard to see impacts at further ranges though when shooting steel.

Should be interesting.

Not funny....last year it burnt pretty good.

Dat affettts da hwuntin....

I know I used funny emoticons but it's not meant to be funny and I agree it's a serious matter. You honestly think that water rationing (or whatever the PC thingy these days) as mandated by Brown really going to help the drought.

This is nothing new. In the mid 1990s, I was fishing at Lake Mead in NV and a friend's friend who is a hydrologist was with us showing us where the water level marks were 14' below what it used to be because of CA's water usage/demand.

CA must find other alternatives/sources of water in their backyard, i.e. desalinization plants ... a lot of things happened (esp. the population) in the last 30 years ... can't remain status quo, something has to give.

BTW, I was born in NAS North Island in San Diego and was a legal resident until 1990. I still have family and relatives in Oxnard/Ventura County and my wife's are in the northern part, mostly Fairfield/Sacramento area.

I think its funny too. We aren't going to fix it by not watering our grass or washing our cars.
I am on Camp Pendleton. I may move up to Feenix's neck of the woods when I retire. Be your annoying neighbor.

But back to the OP. I thnk copper is good if it is your choosing. Not mandated. But uou want to hunt and shoot you gotta play ball.

So long as the same rules apply to LEOs, military, and federal agencies. If said agencies are exempt for whatever reason, then you, Californian citizen, have been usurped.

Agreed, but Federal bases and designated training areas are just that. My deer I took on Camp Pendleton did taste a little "leady"...

I don't see ammo depots getting rid of any stocks to replace with all copper. That said I would't agree with the fraud, waste, and abuse of that either.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.