Calgary Gunsmiths

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Jay Kyle, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Jay Kyle

Jay Kyle Well-Known Member

Hey there to all here in the frozen north, are there any decent gunsmiths in the Calgary area?

AB

2. 300rum

300rum Well-Known Member

Hi Kyle,

Unfortunatedly NOT. I did a mistake 3 mo ago and I trust one"gunsmith in calgary" and he did a really BAD JOB. I sent my action in BC to a real gunsmith (found through Remington gunsmithing list) and hi fixt the problem.
    Just give me a email and I can send to you the phone and company name from BC.

Chris

3. blygy

blygy Well-Known Member

4. 300rum

300rum Well-Known Member

The world is REALLY SMALL.
    This are the guy from BC who fix my action bolt.
    The services and prices are great. For my further gunsmithing stuff I will always use them then a local gunsmith.

Do you know guys in Okotoks Leupold have a Scope Repair Service Department, and here they can change your scope crosshair(reticule) and also they can do the special one to match your bullet drop data.
    I was talking with the guys from Okotoks and one of my friend he changed his reticule and the job it was awesome.

Chris

5. 30-378-Roy

30-378-Roy Member

What about Alberta Tactical in Calgary?
    Any one ever use them???

6. marshal

marshal Well-Known Member

Rick from ATRS has done a few rifles for me, Awesome workman ship, Alberta has some top notch smiths as dose B.C. having said that we have a few hacks also.