• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Caldwell DFT Lead Sleds $99.99 at Cabelas

Nimrodmar10

Like the title says, Cabelas has the Caldwell DFT Lead Sled on sale in their Christmas Gift Catalog for $99.99, Regular price is $215. The same catalog has free shipping on orders over $99 so you save a bunch on shipping too.

Like the title says, Cabelas has the Caldwell DFT Lead Sled on sale in their Christmas Gift Catalog for $99.99, Regular price is $215. The same catalog has free shipping on orders over $99 so you save a bunch on shipping too.

Here we go get them while there hot gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)gun) "I don't understand it shot good at the range" LOL

Sorry Nimrodmar10 just not a fan but for those who are its a good price

Nimrodmar10, Thank you for your post, was able to use your info call Cabelas and order one. Thank you once again for sharing this info !!

..............and they make an almost as good as a Tipton Gun Butler for cleaning a rifle.... almost as good.......:D:D:D

Yes, they are very nice set up for cleaning rifle. However, I rigged mine to serve as a stable shooting and cleaning rest in one for an extra $1.99, no separate cleaning butler required :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• PA110132.jpg
    PA110132.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10