• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Caesar Guerini Elipse Limited 28ga

TBHShane

Caesar Guerini Elipse Limited 28ga - 26" - $3,500 shipped

This gun has been out for 1 dove hunt and had less than 1 box of shells through it. That's all the use it's seen. There are a couple minor handling marks on the stock, but other than that, it's like new. Factory chokes (flush) and snap caps in the case. It's a beautiful gun. Only reason I'm selling is to fund a purchase of a 12ga CG.

Gun is in Abilene, Texas. Will ship to your FFL and allow a 3-day approval period from date of delivery to your FFL. Return shipping on your dime, if you return it. Refund sent once gun is received on my end in same condition as it was when it left my possession - as evidenced by the photos on the listing here.

If you happen to be able to pick it up in person in Abilene, I'll knock $50 off the price.

Contact me via reply to this thread or PM. We can then exchange email addresses and/or phone numbers for further communication to facilitate the deal.

Thanks for looking!

i-hqjhfHg-L.jpg

i-GsBkdhJ-L.jpg

i-s8D6rrn-L.jpg

i-vbpv763-L.jpg

i-6m4Vtks-L.jpg

i-qRM26Lk-L.jpg

i-whVsCZD-L.jpg

i-KsPdvFx-L.jpg

i-nz4RsHh-L.jpg

i-hKJWBNm-L.jpg

i-nnPWtgb-L.jpg

i-V7FCfmc-L.jpg

Last edited:
Beeyutiful bird gun--What does she weigh?

I haven't had it on a scale, and I can't find any specs on this special edition anywhere. But other Eclipse 28ga guns are listed at 6lbs 5oz. I'm sure this one is very similar, if not the same. Scaled 28ga frame (not a 12 or 20ga frame with 28ga barrels).

It's a right-handed cast off stock.