Buying a new electric caller..

Rustystud

My Western Rivers Casette player caller has seen it's better days. I am going to buy a new digital caller. I am looking at the FoxPro Firestorm w/Fox bang.

Does anyone here have one of these callers and can they give me their feelings about this caller?

I will be calling Foxes, coyotes, Bobcats, and Crows and black bears.

Nat Lambeth

My Western Rivers Casette player caller has seen it's better days. I am going to buy a new digital caller. I am looking at the FoxPro Firestorm w/Fox bang.

Does anyone here have one of these callers and can they give me their feelings about this caller?

Nat Lambeth

Someone else asked about this call on a thread. you might do a search Under electronic calls.

But for now , It is a great call and will do anything you want with plenty of volume and great
sound.

It is the new version of the tried and true FX 3 with some updates.

There are more details on the thread that will help, but you will like it and the people at
Fox pro.

J E CUSTOM

Last edited:
I've been using a Firestorm this winter. It's a great caller. The FOXBANG feature is pretty cool. I wish my Fury had it. The remote is not quite as easy to operate with gloves on as the Fury's but it's still good. It'll hold more sounds than you'll probably ever need. I don't think you would be disappointed at all with the Firestorm.

Tim
No Off Season
Predator and Varmint Gear and Hunts
"No crowds, no limits, no seasons...no bad days."

So far I've been loving my Firestorm. I've had it for about 2 months now. Huge step up from my old Lohman cassette caller!

One thing nice about the Firestorm is if you purchase a jack-in-the-box or jack attack from Foxpro, you can hook it up to your caller and control it with your remote.

Nat Lambeth

I've used several different E-callers over my 40 years of calling..... going back to the record, 8 track, cassette and now digital playing days. I don't think you can beat the Fox Pro no matter what model you use. Good company....good products!
Although, any more, I probably use mouth calls 90% of the time and use the callers when I'm hunting the more dangerous predators such as Bear, Cougar and Wolves. They make the hair stand up on my back when I mouth call for them.
Buy it.... you won't be sorry!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.