Buyers beware

The buyer feels as though there's nothing wrong with it and will not refund me or pay for repairs.

Obviously you didn't read the original post, Just one more thing that happens here quite often anymore
I did read the original post and all the subsequent comments, If that rifle was advertized to been in a pristine condition and its not show him all the reason for you complains and demand a refund. Its that simple.

If I really wanted to entertain I could post up our text exchange on the matter. Everyone would deff see what caliber of person he is!

I did read the original post and all the subsequent comments, If that rifle was advertized to been in a pristine condition and its not show him all the reason for you complains and demand a refund. Its that simple.
Huh, The buyer feels as though there's nothing wrong with it and will not refund me or pay for repairs.
SMH.gif

He should have refunded you your money... or been upfront the fit wasn't professional. Not to rub salt in the wound, but I specifically refuse to buy or trade anything high dollar even here on LRH without sufficient feedback. I might miss out on a few deals but I havnt had a problem either.

He should have refunded you your money... or been upfront the fit wasn't professional.
I hate liars. I am sure would be happy of the condition of the said rifle was as advertised. Maybe the Mods can weigh in and help with this one.

Buyers should always beware, and take steps to protect themselves.

1. Always ask for a no-fire inspection period, especially do this if you're paying more than you normally would for a used rifle. However, if you did the form 4473, it's now your rifle. I'd be hard pressed to take a firearm back if I have to do transfer paperwork, if I do it's coming out of your refund along with return shipping.

2. Seller offered to take more pictures, buyer didn't ask for any. It's in the original for sale post.

3. Two people, two opinions on condition. Q&A should have happened.

4. Now all this has been made public, there is no amicable ending. Neither party can be made whole at this point.

Buyers should always beware, and take steps to protect themselves.

1. Always ask for a no-fire inspection period, especially do this if you're paying more than you normally would for a used rifle. However, if you did the form 4473, it's now your rifle. I'd be hard pressed to take a firearm back if I have to do transfer paperwork, if I do it's coming out of your refund along with return shipping.

2. Seller offered to take more pictures, buyer didn't ask for any. It's in the original for sale post.

3. Two people, two opinions on condition. Q&A should have happened.

4. Now all this has been made public, there is no amicable ending. Neither party can be made whole at this point.
1. That should be a given between honorable men..

2. That's used car salesman garbage.

3. The pictures speak for themselves.

4. There is an amicable ending. It's a $200 repair as stated. The buyer seems to be OK with that resolution, so that's an easy fix.

I know we can be so trusting some times but extra pictures showing condition of the item is very important, Totally agree.