Buy Predator I-Kam Xtreme Hunting Video Glasses - LRH Gear Shop's hot item in 2010

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
On sale at the LRH Gear Shop

hunting_glasses-003.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

I predict the Predator I-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Hunting Video Glasses will be the hottest new LRH Gear Shop item for 2010. I can't wait to see all the members' videos posted in the forums! Bobby Hart, one of our Sponsors, is the marketing guy for the manufacturer.

• Trophy footage
  • Bow hunting pre-shot and recovery tracking footage
  • Wing-shooting birds
  • Coyote hunting closeups taken by calling partner
  • Riding bikes, snowmobiles
  • Turkey hunting
  • Hauling fish into the boat
  • Filming kid's soccer games and birthday parties
  • And...who knows what else. Some of you are pretty crazy. :cool:

Go here and watch the demo video...and make a purchase. :)

And I'll give a $50 LRH Gear Shop Gift Certificate to the first 3 guys to buy one and post their own demo YouTube video here. Can't be a lame indoor video. Has to be shot outside and intended to be a decent demo of the product. :) Videos must be posted by 1-31-10 at noon.

Plus another set of free video glasses for the best video posted by ANY purchaser by 2-15-10. We'll do a poll to pick the winner.

hunting_photo.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Buy Predator I-Kam Xtreme Hunting Video Glasses - LRH Gear Shop's hot item in 2

I got a set and they are cool. They will be good for certain things but they will not video through the scope. The camera is right between the eyes. I shot a short clip and am sending to Len for all to see.

Re: Buy Predator I-Kam Xtreme Hunting Video Glasses - LRH Gear Shop's hot item in 2

I am curious if I can get them in black? Also how do these work for just videoing and recording a meeting between a few individuals having a meeting in a room?

Black will be here on Wednesday.

The sound pickup is very good so I would think the meeting record function would work quite well.

I think using them for a birthday party would be pretty cool, too.

Doing the lens transplant of the left eye on the 27th. The right eye gets done a week later, if the left eye pans out.........

If I don't need glasses for distance, as is supposed to be likely, those video glasses will be my next outdoor purchase.

If I do need glasses for distance I could get the video ones and have some lenses built for them.lightbulb

(The Sigma 200-400) arrived yesterday and the Cannon 7D will arrive shortly.

This could be a fun year.

Roy, best wishes with the eye surgery. I have prescription lenses available for the video glasses.

At this point I would say no.... If they have QuickTime or a program that will run window it will. The new snow leopord will run them as well

Best Regards,

Jamie Hess

They work very well in a room. I plan to use them for capturing footage around the campfire for our long range videos and for the up close video of manipulating the PC's Kestrel etc. These are very cool.

Here is a demo clip Shawn Carlock sent me to put up. It really rocks!

His considerable handgun skills indicate to me that he is more than just another pretty face! :)

YouTube - i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Handgun Demo

Any idea in how much recording time?

One hour with the built in memory and 2 hours if you insert an 8 gig micro sd card.

Nice Shooting Shawn.
Cartridge?
Sorry for the OT, but the was smoothlightbulb

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.