Bushnell Nitro 4-16X44 any good?

I have two of them, the first focal plane version. So far they have held up well on a braked 300 Win Mag and a 6.5 Creedmoor AR. They seem to be well made for the money and I'm happy with them.

I was just wondering how sturdy and reliable they are. I have several Bushnell 4500`s and like them and was wondering if the quality compares.Thanks,Huntz

I have four of them recently purchased. Purchased the FFP versions to see if I like that vs my usual SFP. Price makes that possible. I have two each 3-12x and 4-16x. Durability is a "wait 'n see" this Fall. Clarity is very good, reticles seem a little on the faint side but use in the field should prove or disprove viability.

I have a 4-16, glass is good, the reticle is good enough and not too thick. Only issue I have is the turrets are off a little bit. Numbers don't line up perfect.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.