Bushnell LRHSi vs. Sig Sauer Tango 6 (1st Gen) and MOA vs. Mil

Jumpalot

Thoughts on these two scopes? I see the good price on the Bushnell on GAP but I've never used mils. I found a nice Sig in MOA which is what I'm used too. I'm most concerned with tracking reliability. My other two rifles wear MOA scopes already and I'm not replacing them anytime soon. So I'm also a little concerned about going back and forth between MOA and Mil. Also, no one else I shoot with uses Mil, so having a spotter calling in MOA might get confusing. The rifle this new scope is going on will be my primary shooter.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm interested in these two scopes also. Everything I own is MOA but that Bushnell has me flirting with the idea of shaking things up.

Thoughts on these two scopes? I see the good price on the Bushnell on GAP but I've never used mils. I found a nice Sig in MOA which is what I'm used too. I'm most concerned with tracking reliability. My other two rifles wear MOA scopes already and I'm not replacing them anytime soon. So I'm also a little concerned about going back and forth between MOA and Mil. Also, no one else I shoot with uses Mil, so having a spotter calling in MOA might get confusing. The rifle this new scope is going on will be my primary shooter.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I haven't used the Sig, so can't comment on that, but I am a huge fan of the Bushnell LRHS and LRTS. They track well, return to zero and retain zero... all the things a scope is supposed to do, but many do not... Their glass is well above their pay grade. Good scopes at any price, but an absolute bargain at the $750 GAP price.

John

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.