Bushnell G Force DX 1300

bstomper

Anyone have any experience with this range finder. I ordered a Nikon prostaff 7i from cabelas (canada) because it was a great deal and most of the the reviews I found seemed promising, but it has been on back order for 7 weeks and they have no idea when it will be available and I'm losing patience. Because of it being on backorder it has caused me to do some more research on range finders within my budget, and have been drawn to the G Force and now it has me second guessing my first decision. I have read several online reveiws about it and they seem very promising. There are a lot more reviews on this one than the nikon. I love the red reticle idea. My brothers leupold has it and I like it. I know several guys that have other bushnell rangefinders and like them. The bullet drop compesator thing most likely wouldn't get used because I have a good balistics app on my phone, so if thats not spot on it's not a big deal. I am esspecialy interested in the distance it can range game. Any and all info would be appreciated, good or bad.

Wow. No one here be has had anything to do with this range finder. That's surprizing

I didn't want to be negative. But here goes. I purchased one and compared it with my Leica 1200. It definitely could not range as far. I returned it and got another one. Same thing so I returned it and finally purchased a Sig 2000 for $406 delivered. Way better than my Leica and includes the angle compensation.

I bought the G-Force and it was very good, I ranged sheep out to 881 yards and Trees out to 1396/1397 yards and I did plenty of testing comparing it to my App and it was always with 0.1 to 0.2 MOA, Tweaking the your loads FPS could make it match what the G-Force said, and Over the counter Ammo dose seem to be very close, For hunting purposes It is very Accurate,

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts